Friday, March 27, 2009

Daaaaaaaa DAAAAaaaaa DAAAAAAAAAAAaaa DADA (dum dum dum dum dum dum dum dum)..........

So I would like to just take a second to talk about my rotten luck today.  Well, not necessarily today, but right now.  So in my astronomy class my teacher mentioned how we have our projects due in a couple weeks.  One of the girls in my class wanted to do them together, which I was more than happy to agree to.  So we decided last second that we would come tonight to use the telescope.
Unfortunately, the telescope and observation deck are only open from 8-10 tonight, and my last class ended at 4:30.  So I sat around for 3 1/2 hours, getting some things accomplished and watching Dr. Who (hahaha).  I was feeling pretty good until I got here and she wasn't here.  I'm a little worried that she won't make it because her facebook status says that she just got sick to her stomach, again, about an hour ago.  This is NOT a good sign.  And it's not like there's any way she can really let me know since we don't have each other's phone numbers or anything.
And if she doesn't show up, then I'm gonna be way too chicken to go do them by myself, and this will have all been just a fun little chill on campus......right.
AND to top it all off, my computer's about to die.  So even if she were to facebook me to let me know she isn't going to make it, I probably won't know until I'm home anyways because my computer will be DEAD. 
LAME

.......so needless to say, I hope she makes it :D

5 comments:

mckenna said...

That blows. For you. For the rest of us reading this post? It's kind of funny. :)

Katie Robertson said...

BOOO!!!! Wanna hear the end of that story now? She totally showed up and all was fine and dandy until they decided not to open the observatory because it was too cloudy! LAME!!! We had fun anyways. We explored some of the buildings we'd never bothered to go into before. The trophy room, to be precise. Woof. It was kind of cool, even though I don't like sports all that much. But ya, it wasn't a complete waste of a day, but it sure feels like it now. Duh.

Stacey-Marie said...

hahahahaha i didn't even think about it till mckenna said that. i felt bad, but it is pretty funny. the second part is even funnier. but i love you and i'm sorry about the luck

Katie Robertson said...

Now I'm missing rehearsal and going on Wednesday. Hopefully it won't be cloudy. It probably will be though since it's supposed to snow on Tuesday again. Boooooo.......

womanoforangerinds8 said...

That's sucks. I avoided teamwork at college (and tried in high school) like the PLAGUE! In my experience, you really can't trust ANYONE to hold up their end. And, whenever phone numbers and email addresses were exchanged, my team mates would never answer or be busy or something. I've heard some doozies from Mark as well. Glad you had SOME fun.