Tuesday, August 17, 2010

See I'm Smiling...

Life still rocks and I love it, but sometimes I look at other people and I think, man....I'm doing nothing productive. Everything is so easy. I could do so much more. But I don't. Boo.
I want a boyfriend. I guess when I said everything is easy I forgot about this. I've never been good with guys. I fail at making conversation, especially in person. I'm much better in writing. Plus I just flat out don't like very many people. I know that seems like a downer, but I don't find that many people genuinely interesting. Not to be a terrible person or anything.....Ok, that was kind of a lie. I don't find many people genuinely interesting AND attractive. I actually find a LOT of people really interesting. I just don't think they're very good looking. That's a little rude too I guess. Blah.
I don't know what to do. I know it'll all work out and all that uplifting cliche crap, but for now it just kinda bites. I'm in a stupid mood. I should go to bed and stop feeling sorry for myself.
I feel like I need to do something new now. All my friends are moving on with their lives, going back to school, getting married, going on missions. I'm doing none of those things and I have so many things I want to do but I'm not doing any of it yet. I need to work and earn money and live in the real world. It's starting to make me tired again. Life tired. Life bored. I loathe that feeling. It's frustrating and makes me too blah to even cry. I feel void of emotions. RAAAAWR!!! I'll be better tomorrow. G'night.

No comments: