Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Intertainment and Mythical Beasts

Over the past few months I have discovered the joy of watching well-made vlogs. I have found a couple different people that I really enjoy watching. And we all know the best ones have music videos. I will now share a few choice videos with you. The videos don't quite fit and I don't know how to fix that, so if you'd like to see them for real, please go to the vlog sites.

The first I discovered is Julian Smith. I saw a video on Facebook, which you may have seen as well. 25 Things I Hate About Facebook. Enjoy.







Those were a few of my personal favorites. Another vlogger, or vlogger duo I should say, that I really enjoy watching can be found at RhettandLink.com. I found them when they did a video in conjunction with Julian Smith. Their videos are more music videos, and I think they're histerical. Please enjoy these next few videos.







Don't these just bring you happiness? I would strongly suggest popping on over to the RhettandLinKommunity and becoming a Mythical Beast yourself. There are hours and hours of video up on their vlog and most of it is pretty darn enjoyable.

1 comment:

Bree said...

Ok the 25 things I hate about facebook was AMAZING!!!! I have to find this guy now!!!